Followers

Friday 20 January 2017

Tattered Lace Glitz and glam Charles and Grace

So good to see the sun today , it's been so dull all week , photo's outside yeh!
I spend a lot of time yesterday searching for this die , only to find it to day slipped in with another die , so glad to find it .
For my card I used Tattered Lace Glitz and glam Charles and Grace,  Tattered Lace vintage vector card shape , do craft alphabet die . I coloured the die cut couple with pro markers and added stickles to her dress . I added feathers and ribbon from a local craft shop, I thought it had an art deco look and I liked the velvet strip in the middle ,and peel off wine glasses . The paper is from the latest Tattered Lace magazine issue 38 .

challenges entered : aud sentiments :anything goes + a sentiment
                                 cute card Thursday : cool colours
                               crafty ribbon : anything with ribbon

hope you are enjoying a bit of sun too . Happy crafting Jane x

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous art deco themed card, fab dies and colours
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, it certainly does have an art deco look to it - a super design.
Pauline
x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely fantastic card Jane the whole theme is ACE
hugs
lorraine x

Pia S said...

These dies seem to be made for coloring, abd you've done a fantastic job. Her green dress looks fantastic. And the whole card has come together so beautifully.

*Vicki* said...

This card is fabulous! I love the jazz theme and fabulous details! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member