Followers

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Art Deco Molly from the Tattered Lace Art Deco Ladies with Free Elements Multibuy and CD ROM

Morning crafting friends , bit colder today and so dull , least my card has a bit of sparkle though .
I've used Tattered Lace Art Deco Molly ,telephone and table and a hallway back ground from the Art Deco cd with the set. I've coloured with promarkers . The dress is cut from shinny foiled card and the scarf and hairband are cut from Xcut adhesive green glitter sheets . The musical note sticker I got from a stamp fair .The sentiment is computer generated .
I'm having so much fun making cards with this collection . Here is the link to an earlier post . I also post my cards on pinterest .


challenges entered :
4 crafty chicks : use punches or dies 
Die cutting Diva's : anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown : sparkles 

happy crafting . jane x

3 comments:

Pia S said...

That shiny paper you used for her dress makes it look like she's wearing velvet. Beautifully feminine design!

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, a beautiful lady and you have created a fabulous background for her.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning and being featured in the Newsletter from Create and Create.
Beautiful card.