Followers

Sunday 26 March 2017

Lawn Fawn Easter Bunnies



Happy Mothers Day to all the Mum's . Hope you've had a nice treat , I've had flowers a metal picture and a lovely badger cushion . I'm cooking dinner this evening for my Mother and Father in law .

My little Easter cards feature the oh so cute Lawn Fawn "eggstsa special Easter " stamp set and dies . I've used Lawn Fawn grass die, and spring showers dies on one card .The striped card I got from a stamp show ( I'm never without striped or dotty card ).
I've coloured with promarkers .

challenges entered :
my time to craft : woodland animals or Easter.
Brown sugar : anything goes 
Allsorts : cakes , cup cakes , sweet treats (mines chocolate eggs filled with jelly beans .

The weather is lovely here ,so sunny , hope your day is sunny too .
jane x

9 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful collection of Easter cards Jane, such sweet bunnies and pretty colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Juls said...

Gorgeous set of cards xx

Pia S said...

What a sweet set of cards, slight variations have a big impact, don't they. The striped backgrounds are very effective. Cute!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous set of cards Jane. The little bunnies are so cute and I love the designs
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Brilliant collection of Easter cards and some really cute images and perfect for our challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

The Crafty Critter said...

Wonderful card set! They are all so nice by themselves, but as a set, awesome! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges.
-Miranda DT
TheCraftyCritter.com

brenda said...

Some very sweet Easter cards Jane, many thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge again.

B x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Mervi said...

Gorgeous and cute set of cards.
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m