Followers

Friday 24 March 2017

Tattered Lace Art Deco Ladies Pick of the week


Anyone who reads my blog will know I love Art Deco and Tattered Lace . I have several dies from the other collections. I saw this when it was launched on CCtv and loved it . I was very lucky that my Husband agreed to buy it for our 30th Wedding Anniversary , that is on the 4th April .
Here are 2 cards made using some of the dies . Such fun to play with .

I'm taking my Mum out to Lunch today , early Mothers Day treat for the two of us .
enjoy your day , lovely and sunny here, if a little chilly.
jane x

2 comments:

Juls said...

Gorgeous, elegant cards xx

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Jane, I especially like the beautiful colours on the first one.
I hope you had a lovely lunch with your Mum.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
Pauline
x