Followers

Saturday 22 April 2017

Sue Wilson New Arrivals

Good morning crafters , a bright , but cold, day here , we must enjoy it whilst we can as next week is getting worse , here in the uk , and I thought it was picking up !
I've been making baby cards and wedding cards this week , makes a change from Birthdays .
The two cards featured are both made using Sue Wilson baby dies , stuffed animals and shadow box.
The first card has an embossed patchwork background from crafters companion.The bunting die is from tattered lace .
The The second card has dp from tattered lace magazine and little nappy pin embellishments from hobby craft , spellbinders nestie die and mft pierced circle die .

challenges entered :
Allsorts : I spy something beging with B ....baby cards , and for the second card bright as well .

have a great weekend . Jane x

4 comments:

brenda said...

Two pretty 'B'aby cards Jane and I especially like your colour choice on the first, it's such a lovely fresh mint green. Thanks so much for joining in our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

cotnob said...

Adorable cards Jane, lovely bright colours on the second one.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pia S said...

Such sweet creations! I really like those elephants and how you placed them in a row holding the tail of the one in front. I've got a patchwork ef too, not this one, I love to use it for baby cards...

Juls said...

Both of these are just so utterly gorgeous xx