Followers

Thursday 27 July 2017

Baby Shower with fancy folds


 Afternoon crafting friends , hope you are all ok . The weather here is very changeable , the rain is keeping me indoors and crafting away , I not complaining though .
My hairdresser asked me to make some cards for her , the trend now is for baby showers , party before the baby is even born , this is a new thing to my generation , I think thiis has spilt over from the USA.
The picture above shows my card next to my husbands teddy money box , his Dad bought it for him when he was born , it's so cute and sits on the bedside table.

for my card I used
Hunkydory card for the base card and baby words , the silver foiling looks so lovely in real life .
Sue Wilson shadow box dies , new arrivals .
crafters companion dies, little angel , my first outfit .
The circle die with hearts is by sweet dixie and the other circle die is ,old stash ,make forgotten .
The fancy fold is made using a tattered lace tri fold card die

challenges entered :
Allsorts : fancy folds 
cute card Thursday : anything goes 
fussy and fancy : anything goes 

happy crafting jane x

5 comments:

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jane, great papers and lots of lovely die cut details.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, pretty papers.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Fancy Folds' challenge and good luck x Susan x

brenda said...

How very pretty Jane and such a lovely blend of pastel colours. Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Well done on the Top 5 spot last week and More pretty Spun Sugar samples below, sorry I missed them but in an out of hospital like a yo yo.

B x

Jules said...

Hi Jane

What a great card .. .. I love the shape and those cute little baby die cuts .. .. especially the tiny little feet. They are gorgeous!!

Love hubby's little money box too. What a lovely keepsake.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Pia S said...

The paper you've used looks like a sweet baby blanket and such beautiful die cuts too!