Followers

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Geisha Girl "Cho with parasol" and interview news


 I had my interview for the display job yesterday, it went really well , it lasted and hour and a half, we chatted and I did a display for them to see. The Garden Centre owner said I could do 3 days , this would be my dream job. I will hear whether I've got it either Friday or Monday at the latest. I am just hoping and praying I get it. There is also a craft shop in the garden center , I'm friendly with one of the girls there, she bought 2 of my cards yesterday so all in all I'd be in creative heaven. The Christmas displays are going up there at the moment and they are stunning.
I bought this new stamp "Cho with parasol " at the Happy Stampers fair, just had a chance to use it. I've coloured with promarkers and my paper is floral black by Kanban. I cut out some of the flowers, added some pink stickles and an oriental butterfly peeloff with added black gems.

challenges entered :
In the pink : pink plus one
Dare to be Sassy : think pink
jelly park challenges : pink and girly
craft your passions : hip to square

have a great Tuesday, lovely and sunny here. janex

19 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jane. I love the image and the papers are perfect.
It sounds like the interview went well, I'll keep everything crossed for you! Good luck.
Lorraine x

Lisa Jane said...

Fingers crossed for you Jane - sounds like the perfect job.
Love this card . the papers are perfect and gorgeous colours
Lisa x

brenda said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Jane.

Love your card, am seeing a few oriental images creep in lately and really hope they make a comeback.

B x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card Jane,love the image and fab details.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jane. I love the image and wonderful colours.

Good Luck with the job!

Sue

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A beautiful card Jane - the Geisha is adorable. Gorgeous colouring and layout, and the cut-out flowers are fabulous.

Thank you for joining us at ITP - Hugs, Sylvia x

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card, awesome colours and fab details.
Hugz Fleur xXx

Beryl said...

Oooh! Keeping everything crossed for you as much as I practically can. Really hope you get the job Jane.
Love this image and you've coloured is so perfectly. It's a gorgeous card.
Beryl xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jane I really hope that you get the job it sounds perfect talking of perfect this card of yours is absolutely beautiful, the image is stunning the flowers look amazing, awesome creation.
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

Stunning card, she is such a sweet little image and the flowers are beautiful. I will keep everything crossed for you Jane!!

pinky said...

Stunning card, she is such a sweet little image and the flowers are beautiful. I will keep everything crossed for you Jane!!

Shannon White said...

Wowie Jane!! This is So Darling and Pretty all at the same time! Love the Sweet LOTV image and the Perfect Lotus blossom dp's too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Bonnie Irvine said...

Love how dimensional this card is with the extra flowers cut out and popped up. You've done a beautiful job with the colouring of this sweet image. Great card design. Thanks for joining our Hip to Be Square challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges. Good luck with the interview results.

Jenn Borjeson said...

She's just beautiful, thanks so much for joining us at Jellypark. :)

Kate said...

Stunning. Thank you for playing along with us over at Sassy Studio Designs DTBST.

Hugs,
Kate

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is absolutely stunning!! Huggles Pops x x x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Jane, your papers are perfect for the image and I love the additional flowers.
Good luck with the job, it sounds like it is made for you.
Pauline
x

Chris said...

sweet and lovely card. the image is adorable and you've done a great job coloring her. your papers and embellies are a great match.
thanks for playing with us at Jellypark Friends and good luck with the job.
Chris

Melanie Rozwood said...

This is very pretty. Great colors.
Thanks for participating at CYP.

afternoonscrapper.blogspot.com