Followers

Monday 30 December 2013

The thing that stopped me blogging

Hi to all you lovely crafting friends out there, hope you all had a great Christmas and have a super new year. Our has been a quiet one spent with family , just the thing after the building work we have had done.
Our move to Chester fell through so we decided to spend some money on the house where in . We have had walls and ceilings down  , new kitchen , doors through to the garage , new carpets , furniture etc. We are really pleased , but living with all the mess and strange men in your home week in week out , is rather stressful and keeping the dust down impossible . Any way instead of wittering on I'll show you some pics of before and after.













I hope Santa brought some nice craft goodies , I got a silhoutte portrait . It is so fab , I love it, only regret I didn't get it years ago , no need for die cuts and die cutting machines , any size or shape you want . I will show you some of the things I've made using it in other posts. 
All the best for 2014. janex










3 comments:

Beryl said...

Oh wow. What a fabulous kitchen and living space you have now Jane. So worth all the mess and dust you had to ut up with - and the bonus (well it would be for me) it that you still have that gorgeous garden.
As for your Christmas pressie - lucky lady. I look forward to seeing what you make with it.
Beryl xx

Sharon said...

Hello dear Jane... I think the mess was definitely worth the end result. Your kitchen is FA-BU-LOUS girl! Just love it!!! Beautiful new furniture too. Enjoy! Nothing nicer than a make-over to make you fall in love with your home again. hugs Sharon x

cotnob said...

Wow! Your house looks fabulous Jane, well worth the inconvenience and mess, your kitchen looks stunning.
Can't wait to see what you have created with your silhouette.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
Pauline
x