Followers

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Nicer than you



Our house is cold and smelly ,Bob is putting white gloss on the woodwork in the new kitchen , it gives me nasty headaches . I've been to work this morning and I'm no holed up in the craft-room . I will paint walls and do DIY but hate glossing. Windows and doors wide open I'm wrapped up in a fleece jacket.

My card uses pretty echo park digi papers . The flower is a heartfelt creations die "sweet juliet ", with a do craft brad. I've added some zig zag stitching and a sentiment stamp from a set "Lillibet" a tale of friendship by trimcraft. I've added a do craft tag with a pink heart punch and ribbon tucked into the pocket.
 to the pocket.

challenges entered :

The paper players : followed the sketch above
The pink elephant challenge : love

Off to the doctors later , seeing the nurse too , lucky me !
enjoy the rest of your day and happy crafting. janex

10 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jane. I love the papers, pretty flower and beautiful sentiment too.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Jane, I love your bright colours and lovely sentiment.
I hope you get the painting finished soon.
Pauline
x

Pia S said...

It's a lovely color combination, kind of spring like, and a beautiful version of a sentiment only card.

Beryl said...

Great card Jane. Fav papers and I ove the sentiment.
According to my son - it's better to use satin paint rather5 than gloss these days. Do you think he was hinting I should get stuck in??
Hope the visit to the nurse is just routine and everything is OK.
Beryl xx

Nance Leedy said...

Oh these papers and colors are so pretty and your stitching is lovely! Great job with our sketch...so glad you could join us at The Paper Players!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is gorgeous Jane what wonderful happy colours you have used, the design is super so is that flower, I have been trying to get the sweet juliet die but everywhere has sold out so it will give me time to save up a bit more, lol, ACE card.
hugs
lorraine x

LeAnne said...

Lovely colors, lovely flower, lovely sentiment! Lovely all over! Thanks for playing with the PP sketch this week!

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie,t his is absolutely gorgeous, hugs Pops x

stampwithsandy said...

I love your papers, your expert stitching, and the delicate frame. Just an around wonderful card, Jane! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Player! I hope you are all warmed up and aired out by now!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card, Jane! I love the colors, and that flower is so pretty - thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week xoxoxox