Followers

Sunday 21 August 2016

Tiny's Swans Marianne Design

Happy Sunday crafting friends , hope your having a good one , I'm feeling a little better than I was , bad tummy pains .
 I've really enjoyed making this card , and I think it's a bit special , and the person I have in mind to send to is rather special too.
The background paer is a 12x12 glitter velum by docraft called Spring Floral . I ordered about 20 sheets a good while ago , and have used it many times for wedding cards.
I've used mainly Marianne design products , image Swans 2 , Tiny's Swans die , Petra's bridge , Bullrushes (or cattails as the Dutch call them ), Petra's waterlilly.
The other dies are tattered lace mini dies . The sentiment is craftwork cards.
I was given the runaround with the signets , they kept disappearing in my mess craft room. Now one is getting a ride on Mum's back and the other is hiding behind the waterlilly.


challenges entered 
Marianne design diva's : anything goes using at least 3 MD products 
Marianne design official challenge : challenge 158
well I was lucky taking these pictures outside , now we have rain . Enjoy the rest of your day
Jane x

7 comments:

Pia S said...

A fantastic, detailed design. Love how you put this scene together. It's an ultra elegant and special card.

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Jane, you have created a lovely scene with lots of great dimension.
Pauline
x

Juls said...

So very stylish, those swans are gorgeous xx

brenda said...

A gorgeous creation Jane and perfect for our Fabulous Florals theme this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

pinky said...

Gorgeous scene you have captured here Jane, loving all those elements. I often lose things I have cut out and have to go bin hoking lol. Our weather is a bit hit and miss her too! Glad to hear the tummy has cleared up.

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous, Thanks for joining in with our Fabulous Florals challenge at Allsorts this week, Good Luck
Kevin xx

Blankina said...

What a pretty and elegant MD card, so glad you are joining our Marianne Design Divas challenge this month, good luck and please come back soon, hugs Blankina