Followers

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Tattered Lace magazine subscription dies


Over a week since my last post , I have made cards , just not blogged them yet . What a storm on Thursday , it was mad here on the Wirral , 8 big trees down on the golf course , the dog walking track is still blocked .
I never really plan a card , it just sort of comes together , so as I cut and arranged my die cuts , I thought I would place Dolly to look as if she is gazing out of a balcony.
Dies used : Tattered lace dies with the yearly magazine subscription , Dolly , Arches , and ivy branches .
Tattered lace sentiment , The iron rail effect uses a crafters companion die , classic edge from the Downton Abbey collection , trimmed to size. The bp is First Edition J'Adore and the gorgeous metal flower was from my local craft shop , sadly not there any more.

challenges entered :

Allsorts : metal/and or charms 
crafty creations : anything goes 

well last night the filling in my back tooth came out , it's a big hole , feels massive and my tongue can't leave it alone , my dental appointments not till next Wednesday ...lucky there's no pain ....yet!

happy crafting . jane x

6 comments:

Juls said...

Gorgeous!!! So very stylish xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous card with metal flower. Divine diecuts.
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Jane, such an elegant design.
Our side wall ended up in our neighbours drive, it was a good job their card wasn't parked there at the time.
I hope you get your tooth sorted, before it hurts.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Lovely image and some gorgeous dies used, lovely flower.
Thank you for joining in our 'Metal/Charm' challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

brenda said...

A very lovely creation with that very elegant TL lady Jane, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Had the same mad weather here, one beautiful old Chestnut at our local school came down as well as several in the fields.

B x

Deepti Aggarwal said...

WOW!!! such a beautiful card..love those dies.. lovely colors..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal