Followers

Friday 30 June 2017

Tattered Lace Art Deco Christmas

Back from a wonderful holiday in Menorca , with my Husband and my Dad , turned 50 whilst we where there . Nice to be back , I miss the sun , beautiful views and swimming in the salt water pool , but now I have my craft room back . The picture below was taken on my 50th Birthday , with my Husband Bob .


 I treated my self , with some birthday money , to the Tattered Lace Christmas Art Deco collection . It contains wonderful people dies and 2 co ordinating paper pads , they where used to make my card .
The TL die used is called Art Deco not just for Christmas (which of course doggies are for life )
I coloured my die cut with pro and flex makers .
The happy Christmas die sentiment is by first edition .
Background scene tattered lace and star paper verity rose , crafters companion.
I added 2 bows coloured with pro marker , touch of glitter and white gel pen .
Such a girlie card and such fun to make .

challenges entered :
                                Sparkles Christmas : non traditional colours 
                                I love pro markers : special occasions 
                                In the pink : special occasions 

happy crafting . Jane x

5 comments:

Sybrina K said...

Jane, First of all, belated birthday wishes! What a wonderful way to celebrate your 50th!!! Secondly, kudos on such an original card. I love the yellow and pink color choices. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Christmas. :)

Juls said...

Fabby photo of u both ... & your card is gorgeous too ... love the colours u have used xx

Carole Pollard said...

Such a lovely scene its very pretty and Happy belated Birthday. Thanks for playing In The Pink Challenge this time Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

Pia S said...

You do so well with your tattered lace dies. I like how you color them. Like this lady here, she looks fantastic. What s gorgeoues scene, non traditional colors, but perfectly Christmasy. Happy belated birthday.

CraftyLyn said...

This card is great love the colouring on your die,Thanks for sharing your card with us here at I Love Promarkers,looks like you had a great Birthday,good luck with the challenge
Lyn DT.