Followers

Saturday 15 December 2018

All Groovi , bed of roses and a bit of Christmas



There has been a fire at Chester Zoo today , I am a member and was going to go today with my son , we didn't because of the weather . It is very sad , the building that has burnt is fabulous , I just hope all animals , staff and visitors are fine . The latest news is all animals are safe , but it is filled with free flying birds so how they rescued them I don't know.

 More groovi cards . I'm just totally in love with parchment craft . I'm really pleased with how the lacy roses card has turned out , I will not be giving this away any time soon .
The pink card features Victoria lace plate and art nouveau bed of roses . I've coloured with promarkers , attached with six eyelets and embellished with gems. The corners are a Martha Stewart punch .





Robin card using Hunkydory set
Noel card using groovi plates
Winter house featuring Christmas baby groovi plates and baby plates wee houses .




1 comment:

cotnob said...

Beautiful cards Jane, I especially like the first one - your parchment craft is so delicate.
Such a same about the Zoo, I hope that all of the animals are safe.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x