Followers

Thursday 25 June 2020

MFT Little Buddies


What a glorious , hot and sunny day, we went to the beach this morning Thurstason on the Wirral , it was lovely walking in the sun with a gentle  breeze. Missed not having a dog, our 2 poodles used to love it there.
My card follows the MFT Wednesday sketch challenge , and features MFT stamps "Little Buddies", Dies to Die for , have a sale on so I treated myself to 3 new MFT stamp and die sets with my birthday money, this set being one of them.
The presents and cake stamps are from Avery Elle, birthday bus. The sentiment is a punch by Martha Steward , yes I still have and sometimes use punches !
I am also entering the Just us girls colour challenge 541, teal,white and kraft and Allsorts Challenge "pets".
enjoy the sun. Jane x

5 comments:

cotnob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Jane, an adorable image and lovely colours - so cute.
We have two black labs, the oldest one loves the sea, the youngest is only 10 weeks old so he hasn't seen it yet but I'm sure he will love it as well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

Hello Jane, how lovely to see you again and sharing such a very cute card for our 'Pets' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Mervi said...

Sweet and lovely card!
Thank you for sharing at "Pets" theme at Allsorts;-))m

pinky said...

This is just adorable Jane and I so love the colours you have used.