Followers

Saturday 5 September 2020

mft adorable adventures x 2

As soon as I saw these new stamps and matching dies from mft "adorable adventures", I wanted them . The girl just reminds me of our son's lovely girl friend Amy , he thought so too . Luckily I didn't wait long , the brilliant "Dies To Die For" soon delivered them.

For the first card 
The gold embossed leaf card is from Hunkydory , I die cut a circle , layered onto a blue card , then added a half green circle  and placed the stamped and coloured, with promarkers ,images on with foam tabs. The sentiment I did on the pc in My Craft Studio soft ware and cut it out in a mft fishtail stitch effect die.

challenges entered :
Festive Friday : 3 of the above items ( I choose leaves, green and brown )
The Male Room : travel
just us girls : word week , leaves

For the second card

I used MFT adorable adventures again , plus the little dog from MFT my new best friend. The background is from a 12x12 pad from B&M. I've coloured the images with promarkers and heat embossed in white the sentiment. Added some glossy accents , super for the glasses.

challenges entered :

MFT colour challenge : (see colours above )
sweet stampin : anything but a birthday card
I love promarkers : anything with a die or punch

enjoy  your weekend ,stay safe and happy crafting . Jane x

9 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous card, the stamps are adorable! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
Chris
x

Furrbster said...

These are both adorable,

Thanks for sharing the second card with us at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

Sherri Thacker said...

Your cards are just the cutest! I am loving all these images!!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Those little campers are adorable! Love the background paper too, a great fall birthday card. Thank you for joining us at Festive Friday!
Melanie

Christine Kiehl said...

So sweet and delightful!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable cards, Jane! Such sweet images and colored to perfection! Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday!

Melva Peters said...

Cute cards! Thanks for participating in Festive Friday!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous images beautifully coloured, great background, love the design, Love your card for our challenge and your second card. Great work. Thank you so much for joining us in our Travel challenge at The Male Room this week.I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Wickcliss said...

so cute and adorable.