Followers

Thursday 17 August 2017

3 Little Tilda's






Like a bus , you wait for ages and 3 come along at once ! I use to be Magnolia stamp mad , then I wasn't , but the other day I found a big wad of stamped magnolia images . I forgot how nice they are to colour , I'm still not sure about them just having just eyes though, but they are pretty and I'm pleased with the 3 cards I've made , what do you think ?



My red card features Tilda with strawberry basket , nothing says summer like lovely ripe strawberries . I've coloures with promarkers, the strawberries are highlighted with 3d clear gloss , the papers are raspberry road , the doily old stash and the sentiment bubble lawn fawn .




challenges entered :

Magnolia-lious challenge #12 : anything goes 
(option add some lace) 
simply magnolia : summer challenge 



My blue card features Tilda with kitten , coloured with promarkers , the lace doiley was a gift from a fellow crafter . The papers are from B&M . Die cuts Sue Wilson squares and spellbinder nesties . Sentiment computer printed .

challenges entered :
Magnolia-lious challenge #12 : anything goes 
(option add some lace) 
creative inspirations : anything goes 

my pink card bellow features Tilda with tulips , coloured with promarkers , the paper is docraft tales of the riverbank . The sentiment is lillie of the valley . The lacy trim martha stewart punch . The die cut heart and bows are Tattered Lace .

creative inspirations : anything goes 
in the pink : anything goes (with pink )
passion for promarkers : pretty pastels 


happy crafting jane x





12 comments:

cotnob said...

Pretty cards Jane, they are all fabulous but I especially like the blue one - I really wish that they had a mouth, you can't tell if they are happy or sad!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous set of cards Andrea, love the colours and designs.
Lorraine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful cards xx

Rene said...

These are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing them with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is pure joy to see I love Tilda so much and you have produced 3 little beauties here Jane, the choice of colours and card designs are brilliant, well done, I love them all
hugs
lorraine x

Ella's Design said...

3 pretty cards, Jane! Sweet images, fab colouring and great use of papers and die cuts. Thanks for playing along with my Pretty Pastels challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Lisa x

Elaine Stark said...

Very pretty cards. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh these are all super, what cute cards, Thanks for sharing with us on Passion for promarkers this week, Hazel x

Pia S said...

My first stamps were Magnolia ones, it was actually by reading a Magnolia magazine that got me into stamping. I find them cute, mine don't get inked up as often as they should, but yes, they are fun to play with. I think your cards turned out really sweet. The blue one would be my favorite as blue is my favorite color for girly designs.

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow you have been busy lovely set of cards and thanks for sharing with us at passion for promarkers

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous cards Jane. I love the super cute images and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Carole Pollard said...

Such sweet cards I love Tilda thanks for joining us at in The Pink Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team