Followers

Sunday 27 August 2017

Air Mail

Good afternoon crafting friends, nice warm day here, off to a barbecue party at 6 so glad of the weather . Sorry if I've not commented much this week , I've got internet problems , they are sending someone out on Monday .
Had a right mither  with Create and craft this week , so annoying when you order and pay for something , when wait and wait and wait for it to arrive , crafting .co.uk are very slow at delivering too and often some of the order is missing !
The thing is I love Tattered Lace dies and they are the main stockists.
I've used a tattered lace die on my card ,it's called "air mail", I've coloured with promarkers. The other dies are Sue Willson square, lawn fawn contour landscape and sizzix sentiment . The papers are 12x12 embossed brights from the works .

 challenges entered :
The paper players : followed the sketch above
moving along with the time : beginning with B (birdie)
cute card Thursday : bright colours 

enjoy the rest of the weekend (a long one for some ) jane x

7 comments:

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jane, lovely colours.
I hope you had a lovely evening.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That pretty little birdie peeking out from the flowers is indeed lovely Jane - what a cheery card. Thanks for sharing with us over at the Paper Players this week!

Janice said...

Great card Jane, I was thinking B for blooms, but you went with birdie! Love it, thanks for playing at MAWTT, Jx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Jane
Lorraine x

pinky said...

It can be very frustrating Jane, I have the same long wait from Crafting.co.uk but like you I enjoy their dies. This card is just gorgeous!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jane, what a fun card! I love the little birdie delivering the mail! The colors and flowers are so pretty! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Emma said...

I love the bright colours on your gorgeous card! The cute little birdie will bring a smile to anyone's face with its happy mail! Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT, Emma (DT)