Followers

Tuesday 19 September 2017

The colours of autumn




Autumn is such a beautiful season for colours , the leaves changing and some lovely autumn flowers is the garden , my favourite plant is sedum , with its many varied colours , always a welcome Autumn sight.

My card today uses another tattered lace die , yes I am addicted to them . I've used the charisma country meadow and used the matching images from the mcs cd rom . We may think of roses as being summer plants but many happily flower in autumn . The sentiment with matching dies is from Just Right ,friend antique labels one.

challenges entered :
allsorts : feels like autumn (autumn colours)
get creative : autumn / fall (autumn colours)
fab n funky : for a friend (stamped sentiment)
craft rocket : something begining with "F" (flowers)

still achy today , but not as bad , sore throat too , must be a cold as my hubby is feeling the same and he is off work , most unlike him . I'm having a quiet day spent mostly in my craftroom as my Tattered lace subscription magazine has just been delivered   , so not all bad.    
enjoy your day . jane x 

6 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely card 'for a friend'. Thanks for sharing it with us at Fab 'n' Funky, I'm so glad you did. Hugs, Wends xoxo Fab 'n' Funky DT

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card, lovely design
Hope you feel better soon
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, lovely roses - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

You are so right about when Roses will bloom Jane, we have a pink floribunda under the kitchen window and it still had flowers on in in December the last two years.

Lovely work with your TL dies again and the Charisma range are among my favourites, sadly I don't use them half enough as we are always moving on to new releases. You have made a perfect card for our current Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Wendy L said...

So pretty, thanks for joining us at. Xxx

Hema said...

Hi Nicola....loved your card so much...hmmm I'm a rose lover too! TFS! Good Luck!!

Hema- DT@http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.in/