Followers

Wednesday 13 September 2017

Wilma with rose

Afternoon crafter's , hope your well . Today I've got a real cutie to show you . One of my old Magnolia stamps , Wilma with rose , she reminds me of a young version of my very old toy poodle Hudson .
The papers are from a 12x12 pad from the Works , called pretty red classics, a bargain at £3 for 24 , double sided sheets , they are excellent quality too .
My die cut sentiment is from first edition . The fancy border die is from spellbinders and the heart circle is from sweet dixie .
I've used gold mirri card and coloured stamp in with promarkers . I stamped the image with rich cocoa memento ink .

 challenges entered :
I love  promarkers : animals 
allsorts : use at least 2  designer papers 
The cutie pie challenge : my favourite cute image 
passion for promarkers : let it shine ( mines shiny mirri card ) 
Magnolia forever : favourite magnolia stamp 
Marvellous Magnolia : anything goes 
well the winds forecast here last night where not too bad , I feel so sorry for the people in other countries suffering terrible weather , people losing their homes and even their lives . My son showed us a clip from sky news , a ladies home had been destroyed , all her possessions gone and then suddenly her little dog appeared out of the rubble , she was over joyed and said one of her prayers had been answered . 
stay safe and happy crafting . jane x

11 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jane, such an adorable puppy - the gold die cut details make your card look very elegant.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card, sweet image, lovely papers and design, like the use of the gold mirri card.
Thank you for joining our 'Use 2 or more DP's this week at Allsorts.

Kath x

Lisa xx said...

Aawww how sweet...what an adorable dog

Thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

brenda said...

As soon as I saw your card I though of your pooch Jane, it's a lovely card and the gold border is very effective and really lifts the card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge again.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Jane I LOVE this beautiful creation that image is awesome and so cute I also love the papers and card design, excellent card
hugs
lorraine x

pinky said...

This is so cute Jane, love the mix of papers and adorable stamp. There have been so many stories from the USA and its terrible.

Sarah said...

What a cute pup, this definitely hits the mark for our cute image challenge at The Cutie Pie Challenge . Thank you for joining in. Sarah DT

coops said...

So gorgeous Jane.The image is adorable and I love your design and fabulous shine.
Thanks for joining in my `Let it shine` theme this week at PFP :D

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Jane. The image is super cute and your colouring is perfect. I love the die cuts cut out of mirri card, very effective. Thanks for joining us for our 'let it shine' challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing with us @ Cutie Pie's. Sue x

Jasleen Kaur said...

Aww, this is such a cute card, Jane. So beautifully made ! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving your love. I appreciate it. :)
Hugs,
Jasleen.