Followers

Friday 25 May 2012

Lovely Bubbly




Isn't the weather fab!!!!!!!!!! I got a touch of sun stroke at my new gardening job,on Tuesday, yesterday I gardened in the shade. The garden is so big and full of weeds it's hard to now where to start. I used to think I would love a huge house and garden,not now, you need an army to keep it .
After this post I will be gardening my own little patch, a much easier prospect,but I don't get payed for that.
The glutten free diet has definately helped,but I miss bread....but I don't miss the tummy pains and bloating.
My card today features a great penny black stamp called "lovely bubbly". I've used sizzix dies for the embellishments,words and numbers " girls are weird". The image is coloured with pro markers and the spotty paper K &Co.

challenges entered :
totally papercrafts : animals
crafty catz : card for a man
the squirrel and the fox : best friends

have a great weekend. janex

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jane, love that cat!! Hope the new job's going well but you must take care in the sun!!
Lorraine x

Janette said...

A brilliant card Jane, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card and what fabulous colouring that is Jane. Enjoy your gardening, not one of my favourite pastimes. hugs Sharon

Lisa Jane said...

Glad your new gardening job is going ok.. and also the new gluten free diet.
I love this image .. and you have coloured it brilliantly.
Lisa x

Fleur said...

WOW, this is STUNNING
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Beryl said...

So glad the glutne free diet is helping. You'll get used to not having bread I should think. I hardly ever have it these days - it's not worth buying a loaf and if I freeze it I forget it's there.
I hope the new garden isn't too taxing for you. Lovely weather but the worst to have to be slogging away in it.
Love the image on this card and the papers. Great design and colouring.
Beryl xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jane
A gorgeous and fabulous card thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Aunty Sue said...

Fab man's card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week with our male challenge