Followers

Monday 14 May 2012

Mimi Goes Tandem


Hi Crafters,weather is a bit better,sunny and breezy here,good for drying washing.
I went to the "Happy Stampers" craft fair in Port Sunlight Wirral,about 20 mins from me in the car, on Saturday. It was a great day,but exhausting, met Beryl from Beryls Place and talked to Dawny P who was working hard at the very busy Lili of the valley stand.
I bought alot of stuff but bagged alot of bargains.One of my bargains was the 12x12 paper used in this card, I bought 4 12x12 paper packs that should have been £16.99 each for £10 ....that was for 4, amazing...I gave one to my friend Pam who takes me there twice a year.
I have really fallen for the Penny Black Mimi stamps,so you will be seeing lots of this cute girl on this blog. This stamp is called "Mimi goes tandem", how camp is the little chap in front with his purple hat.My bike has a basket like that but there's no hearts in it only my bag and keys, I did put Alfie in once but he was a bit too big.
The sentiment, isn't it lovely, is a clear set from lili of the valley,bought on Saturday along with 5 new stamps.
The paper is a sheet from the bargain 12x12 pads, cloisonne by g.c.d studios.I've inked the edges and coloured the image with copic markers.

challenges entered
penny black Saturday : in the garden
cupcake inspirations : photo inspiration
crafts 4 eternity: recipe colours, purples and greens
sweet stamping: flower power

happy crafting. janex

18 comments:

brenda said...

I've heard lots of good reports about the show Jane and it sounds like Beryl was a very busy bee meeting up with so many friends.

Great yo grab some bargains and a pretty card to showcase them as well.

B x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, I love the perfectly coloured image.xxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and papers.
Lorraine x

pinky said...

Lovely that you met with Beryl again and what a bargain Jane!! Those papers are just gorgeous and I love the sweet little image. We had hail stones today! Gorgeous take on our colour challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, another gorgeous card! Love the image and the sentiment. Those papers were a fantastic bargain!! I saw them and dithered and by the time I went back they'd all gone!

I couldn't get near the LOTV stand - just saw Dawny from a distance rushed off her feet! Yes, we'll definitely have to make proper arrangements next time.
xxx

Rachel said...

What a gorgeous card - I love that cute image and the sentiment.

Thanks for joining in the flower power challenge at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Sue said...

Hi hun
sounds like a fab day out, totally gorgeous card, lovely image & colouring, great sentiment, sue,x

Little K Smith said...

Aaawww this is just adorable Jane, love the sweet image and gorgeous papers too :)
Kelly.x

Tina said...

this image is just so cute, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Beryl said...

I'm kicking myself now for not going and grabbing some of those papers. Got some scrapbook papers but they are all a bit dark so this lovely pink design would have made a nice change. Love the tandem image too, such a sweet couple and the big flowers embellies are great - are they cut from the papers?
Thanks for your lovely message. If only I was only 38 and had all that time ahead of me again. It put a spring in my step today anyway.
Beryl xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jane this is absolutely gorgeous I love that cutie image also the papers and those flowers, superb card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute and what gorgeous papers.
luv
Debby

Juls said...

so sweet and romantic! Hugs Juls

Rene said...

Fantastic...love the image! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck,
Rene ;D

Unknown said...

Hi there, how cute! Love the image and your flowers are gorgeous.

Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin this week.

Sarah

michele said...

Gorgeous card Jem! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs xx

Kath Stewart said...

Hi jane...thank you for joining in the garden challenge at Penny Black Saturday this week with your pretty card...hugs kath xxx

Unknown said...

Awww this is so cute, love the colours and all the sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx