Followers

Friday 18 May 2012

Walk the plank


Second posting today, please look at my previous post if you get chance and click on the pic to get a better veiw of this one, my photo's are rubbish lately....
I bought this stamp at the stamp show along with 4 others,the naughty boy with his dog appealed to my sense of humour. This card will be great for my brother,he loves to chase and torment my white poodle Alfie,he loves it (the dog I mean)!Don't think this little bog is loving the thought of that water though.
The stamp is Lili of the valley,coloured with copics and the edges inked brown.The paper is a 12x12 sheet by 7 gypsies called "life noir". The sentiments are also 12x12 paper K&Co called sea glass.
I've added a life belt embellishment ,just in case the doggy can't swim ....

challenges entered :

Allsorts : boy/man card

Bunny Zoe : any thing goes

Things are still in the balance about my job at the church,may be I could be spared the chop...reduced hours ...who knows...more meetings, that's Methodist for you. My other news is I've just had a phone call from a nice lady with a big house and a very big garden who would like a gardener....will my aching back stand it! going to look at it on Sunday afternoon so we shall see.
have a good weekend.
janex

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a brilliant image .. i laughed out loud literally!
Fab papers .. a great boys card
Lisa x

brenda said...

What a super card for our theme this week Jane.

Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts.

B x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Jem. Love the LOTV images. Hope the job situation works out for you.
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous Jem,really love this image and fab colours.xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane, love this card! Fab image!

Will keep my fingers crossed about your job.
xx

Beryl said...

Super little image - you can almost see the dog quaking.
Things looking up on the job front then. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.
I did a lady's garden for a couple of years after finishing at the garden centre - hard work but enjoyable.
Beryl xx

Jules said...

Hi Jane

Brilliant image and I love the backing papers very, very much!!

Good news on the job front!! I'll keep everything crossed for you.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Crafteezee said...

Ahhhhh so cute.

Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. I also have Candy on my blog if you want to hop over HERE.

Hugs Tracy x