Followers

Thursday 4 May 2017

Chocolate without any calories and some nice news

I'm on a diet at the moment , well it's more of a healthy eating Mediterranean diet and yes I still have a glass of red or two ! I'm not obsessed with chocolate like some people but it is nice now and then, but this Tattered Lace chocolate die , I just had to have , along with the sentiment eat chocolate and stay calm ! Inside the card says and drink wine. I've layered (decoupaged) with 3 different coloured cards . The bp is by make and create from the works and the bling embellishment is from creative expressions , finishing touches . The sentiment was cut from Docraft adhesive glitter sheet.

challenges entered :


Creatalicious - Anything Goes
Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes using a diecut
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
craft challenge : 3d decoupage 

I had a welcome email the other day from Create and Craft , I've been picked as their crafter of the month for the cards I've shared on their gallery , I will feature on the hall of fame on the website , also in a news letter and they gave me a £20 credit on my account (spent already lol ) . I was really pleased , I love making and sharing my cards and was glad someone liked them .

We are enjoying some lovely sunny weather here in the NW of England , hope you are too . I'm off to Happy Stampers , Port Sunlight Wirral on Saturday , braving the pushing and shoving and buying more crafty goodies , see you there if your going .

Happy crafting jane x

4 comments:

Eekers said...

Super card! Congrats on your well deserved win and have a lovely shoppy day out :) Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Good Luck! :)
Annabel - Crafty Addicts DT.

Juls said...

Congrats!!! So well deserved 😍😍 beautiful make xx

Pia S said...

The chocolate looks very tempting and just like the real deal. I like your own made spotted background too.

pinky said...

I am quite partial to a bit of chocolate Jane, but then I don't drink so think I'm entitled lol. Love your card. Huge congratulations to you, well deserved and I'm glad you enjoyed the spend lol.