Followers

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Glitz and Glam Grace and Charles getting Ritzy

 Good afternoon crafting friends , sunny here but quite cold . I had a lovely time at Happy Stampers , great to meet up with my friend Beryl , she doesn't blog now , too busy dancing , but she still likes to craft. I bought some fab altenew stamps , watch this space for a card using them , and I bought dies , card supplies and a universal crafting tool (for inking , sanding etc ).
For my card today I've used tattered lce dies Glitz and Glam Grace and Charles and artdeco architectual dies . I've coloured the couple with promarkers and added some glitter . The background from is from my craft studio art deco cd rom . The polka dot card was from the stamp show . I've added gold peeloffs , pearls and a gem flower for the finishing touches .

challenges entered :

passion for promarkers : bingo for their 8th anniversary (my is polka dots, kraft card, die cuts )
The crazy challenge : monochrome (I choose shades of brown)


happy crafting . jane x

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Jane, fabulous dies and lovely colour choices.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pinky said...

Glad to hear Beryl is still crafting Jane! I am loving this gorgeous creation of yours, so fancy!

Linda Mc Enery said...

Definitely Glitz and Glam! What a great idea, to add pearls to the peel-offs! You've created a very elegant scene Jane! Thanks for joining our Anniversary Bingo Challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

downrightcrafty said...

very classy love the colours and the design
hugs Kate xx

Crafty KJ said...

Such a glamorous card - love the art deco style! The image is fab and your clever use of peel offs is brilliant. Thanks for joining in with our special Anniversary challenge this week and good luck! Hugs, Karen xx