Followers

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Tattered Lace Puppy

What a lovely sunny day , sunshine after the rain , the garden is loving it!
I've made this card for a friend of mine , she is in her 80's , but so fun loving , her lovely little spaniel Tilly died yesterday , so I'm giving her this card when we go out tomorrow , just to show I care .

I've used a tattered lace die called "puppy", I've cut it in several coloured cards then paper pieced . The dotty pink card was from a stamp fair and the lace I found in my big ribbon bag stash . The sentiment is by MFT. The die cuts are do craft and MFT.

challenges entered :

paper players : followed the sketch 
die cutting diva's : anything goes 

 enjoy your day and happy crafting . jane x

8 comments:

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jane, such a sweet die cut dog - a lovely thought for your friend.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pia S said...

Such a sweet thing of you to make a sympathy card for a dog owner who's lost a furry love. I think the card is so cute and the dog die cut is pretty.

Nance Leedy said...

Awww, this sweet little card will surely touch your friend's heart. Love that puppy and the sweet lace details. Adorable...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

Such sweet card! Adorable doggy and lovely polka dot paper. Thank you for sharing your card at The Paper Players!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh I just love this - such a beautiful and touching card. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players.

Esther said...

What a sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at DCD's this week!

Juls said...

Beautiful xx

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.