Followers

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Bugaboo...Gus relaxes











I love this Gus character and the fab sentiments with him , bugaboo digi's are so funny and perfect for men , who lets face just like a card that makes them laugh!
 I've coloured with promarkers and modgepodged the glasses. The paper is a first edition 6"x6" pad called man made . I've added a black and white gingham ribbon and 3 heart gems.





challenges entered :
catch the bug: Stella says sketch 204
love to create : recipe , 1 ribbon, 2 different papers, 3 gems
clear it out : humour (make us laugh)
ladybugs craft :one for the boys
without words : relax hobbies and leisure


hope you have some laughs in your day. Happy crafting. janex

13 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Jane, I love the fun image and sentiment.
Sue xx

Kerry said...

{chuckle} I love all Bugaboo images and their sentiments...they never fail to amuse me.Fab pp and layout and love the bit of bling from the hearts. Thanks so much for joining in our One For The Boys challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome humourous card, I love Gus too and I think I need this digi for my husband lol thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the humour challenge with a chrm.

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Jane. I love the fun image and sentiment.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Jane, Gus never fails to make me laugh.
Pauline
x

Beryl said...

Brilliant card Jane. Love the bp's and what a fab image and sentiment.
Beryl xx

Pia S said...

Love your choice of DP with newspapers print with this Gus image! I think you're right about what men wants to see on a card:)

Stephanie said...

This is so awesome, I love Gus. Love the way you colored him and your papers. Thanks for playing along in our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at CTB.

Andy said...

Super card Jane,could be for me lol

Unknown said...

Oh wow. I love the papers and colors you used. Perfect for this image. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing at Stella Says Sketch. Hope to see you next time. Good luck.

Anonymous said...

Super cute card!! Love the matching papers you've used! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

Mei
LTC DT
Anyone for Anya DT
Stampavie and More DT
Creative Fingers DT 

Jackie Randolph said...

Super card, love me some Gus!!
Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenges!

Hugs'
Jacki

Unknown said...

I love anything Gus! Awesome card!
Thank you for joining our Recipe Challenge over at Love to Create this week.
Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner