Followers

Saturday 1 March 2014

Jayne Netley Mayhew digi , Yorkshire Terrier

My Nan had a Yorkshire terrier called Pip , he was a lovely little dog, I loved to brush his fur and tie his topknot in a little red bow. He looked very much like the dog on my card . He loved tea with milk in a china saucer and for some mad reason raw potato peelings.
I coloured my image with flex markers , the brush like nibs are good for creating fur but to be honest the image is that well drawn it's a cinch to colour.
The bp is birdsong by first edition "8x"8 pad. The birthday ribbon is from hobby craft and the big pink gems are ancient stash from lakeland , they don't even sell craft stuff any more ....I'm such a craft horder....
The diecut circles are spellbinder dies and the pink border was cut on my cameo.

challenges entered :

In the pink : pink plus one
totally gorjuss : Birthdays
sweet stamping : cute



cold frosty start this morning but the sun is shinning and the sky is blue , off to Lady Heyes this afternoon , great craft shop there , books , records and knickknacks.
have a lovely weekend. janex


7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab image and design.xxx

Sue said...

This gorgeous Jane, I love the image and wonderful colouring. Your CAS design showcases it perfectly.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

What a cutie, I love the image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Sweet Stampin, good luck with the challenge. Suzanne DT

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Jane, I love your adorable image and you've coloured it beautifully.
You are certainly enjoying your new CD.
Pauline
x

Diane said...

This is gorgeous Jane, what a wonderful image and coloring.

Hugs diane

Pia S said...

Coloring is not my strong side, I struggle with hair, fur, folds, you name it! So I'm really impressed by your coloring of this oh so sweet dog! It's lovely!

Hélène said...

so cute! nice coloring too! Thanks for joining us at in the pink!
Helene DT