Followers

Thursday 13 March 2014

Where's my ball!

Another Gus digi stamp from bugaboo , isn't he great ! today he's golfing but can't find his ball .
I've coloured the image with promarkers and modgepodged the glasses and ball. The papers,checks , by paper cellar. A few golfing sticker embellishments from hobbycraft  complete the fun card.

challenges entered :

catch the bug : followed the Stella 205 sketch above.
allsorts : sport
stampavie : sport
wags and whispers : sports

We are going to another funeral today , my husbands Grandma, a lovely lady who died at the age of 99.
It's so dull and foggy here I wish it would brighten up soon, funerals are sad without dank dull weather adding to it.
After the funeral there is a gathering of the mourners at a Cheshire golf club , so I guess my card is slightly fitting.
janex


13 comments:

Beryl said...

Another great image Jane - and those papers are just perfect for it.
Hope the funeral is not too sad and is more a celebration of her than than her passing.
Beryl xx

brenda said...

A great card for our Sports theme Jane and with a fun twist as well.

Thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

B x

Doreen said...

what a fab design love the image.xxx

Sarah said...

Fabulous card Jane, I love this image and sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our Sport challenge x

Pia S said...

Love seeing what you're making with the fun Gus and Stella images. I can tell from the results you're really enjoying playing with these images!

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card - love that sentiment!
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Jane, I just love your fun image and sentiment.
Pauline
x

Jodie Mackrell said...

great card! thank you for joining us at catch the Bug!

Billie A said...

Ha Ha love your card. I love Gus. Great eyes. I am so glad you joined us at Catch the bug for our SSS challenge.

Dina said...

wauh it's perfect and good humor

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the mix of masculine papers you've used on your great card!
Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Stella Says Sketch challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge - good luck in the draw!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO STAMPS

Anne H. said...

Such a great card!
Thanks for joining us at Stampavie and More.
Anne

Juls said...

fun card, love it!!! Hugs Juls