Followers

Sunday 20 July 2014

Baby Onsie MFT

Busy day here , warm but dullish . Washed and clipped my white poodle Alfie , he looks lovely for an old boy of 13, then house cleaning , ironing and a spot of gardening ...phew ...nice to find a bit of time for crafting...

My card todayanother new purchase of MFT ,die and matching stamps purchased from "to die for" . I've die cut the onsie and back nestie circle in funky foam , it's great to die cut and stamp on ,I got a big pack in various colours from Hobby Craft.
The papers are DCWV Nana,s Nursery, I've had the pad for years and use it sparingly. The mega cute bunny was in a set of 3d stickers also from hobby craft .


Challenges entered :

sweet Sunday sketch : followed sketch bellow 
pinspirational : see baby picture bellow


enjoy the rest of the weekend. janex

5 comments:

Jacee said...

Like the colour combo here Jane, such a nice change for a baby card.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jane. I love the cute rabbit and wonderful colourful papers.
Sue xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, such a pretty colour combination, I have never tried stamping onto funky foam - must give it a go.
Pauline
x

Pia S said...

Funky foam, that has to go on my wish list! Cute onesie, which also serves as a great spot for the sentiment.

Jules said...

Ahhh .. .. super cute and lovely Jane.

Love the papers and colours you have put together.

Love Jules xx