Followers

Saturday 12 July 2014

The Cafe Riviera Collection and Bobs Birthday

My lovely husband Bob was 50 yesterday , the weather was glorious so we had lunch in the beer garden of one of our favourite pubs "the ring of bells " in Frodsham Cheshire . He had money and presents and a break from all the work we've been doing in the garden.









My card features stamps called "cafe riviera they where the free gift with creative stamping mag issue 18 , well I say free , the mag costs 5.99 but for 22 clear stamps that great value.
I've coloured with promarkers and my papers are raspberry road designs ,love lives here.

challenges entered :
Saturday sketch : I've followed the sketch above .

too hot to blog any more , just to say hello to my newest follows and enjoy your weekend . janex


7 comments:

Sue said...

Belated birthday wishes to your husband, it sounds like you had a wonderful day.
Your card is gorgeous. I love the image and fabulous colours.
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Looks and sounds like you had such a great time celebrating your hubby's birthday, belated Happy Birthday to your hubby. Love, love your card Jane the image is gorgeous so are the colours and design, super, super work.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card Jane, I love your image and paper pieced umbrella.
Belated Birthday wishes to your husband, it sounds like you both had a lovely day - great photographs.
Pauline
x

debby4000 said...

Birthday Wishes to your Hubby.
Fabulous girlie card, great colours and image.
luv
Debby

downrightcrafty said...

what a wonderful card
hugs Kate x

Pia S said...

I hope you and your hubby had a great day celebrating his big birthday!
What a great image for a friendship card or any kind of occasion card to a friend! Nice coloring and love the paper pieced detail!

Jacee said...

Fabulous card,I love the image and great colouring.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog hope you'll be able to follow me and visit again.