Followers

Sunday 27 July 2014

"besides the seaside "

With all the hot weather we have been having , dull today after some rain though , it would be lovely to take a dip in the sea !
When I saw the cute flip flop die from taylored expression , I just had to buy it , then all the ideas for beachy/summer cards came to mind . I searched through my stamp collection and could not find any nautical /beach stamps....I'm sure I've got some somewhere ....so I headed to Pink petticoat and found the perfect digis .
I cut the flip flops from funky foam and coloured the beach huts with promarkers.

challenges entered :
crafty little fairies : summer fun
handmade harbour : summer fun
Ruby's rainbow : on the beach
Make My Monday : vacations
Pink Elephant : summer time

well I had a super day yesterday with my Mum yesterday , she bought me lunch with wine at my favourite pub in Frodham , we had smoked salmon and cream cheese sandwiches with chips and salad ...yum
hips and salad ...yum whilst sat in the lovely beer garden, we also visited my favourite craft shop.... perfect
...thanks Mum x





13 comments:

Jacee said...

What a smashing card Jane, very summery indeed.
Super photos too, glad you enjoyed your lunch, we like Frodsham too, enjoy a walk around that lovely park there.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jane. I love the colourful beach huts and the flip flops look fabulous.
Beautiful photos too, it sounds like you had a lovely day.
Sue xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Summer card Jane and I love your flip flops...what a great little die to have. Fab colouring on your beach huts too..love the CAS design..
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies”
Summer fun challenge..
Luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Jane. I love the beach huts and those little flip flops look fabulous.
Brilliant photos too, it looks like you had a lovely day.
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A lovely summer card Jane, your beach huts are cute and I love the adorable flip flops.
It looks like you had a wonderful day with your Mum, great photographs.
Pauline
x

Pia S said...

What a fun bright and summery CAS card! Love how you put a pair of flip flops in front of each beach hut, it looks great!

debby4000 said...

Brilliant summer card absolute love those flip flops.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love the bright colours and how fun are those flip flops. Thanks for playing at CLF. You could also enter the Little Claire challenge

downrightcrafty said...

wow love this super colours
hugs Kate xx

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card and image thanks for sharing with HMH this week glad you had a good lunch Rachel dt

Sue - said...

I just love those little flip flops! Sorry I'm a bit late in commenting - been having a few internet problems1 Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday.

Teresa said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful entry with us at Handmade Harbour - good luck x

Juls said...

Love this, it's just adorable :-) xx