Followers

Tuesday, 29 July 2014

MFT "smile" for the camera

I've got a blocked ear at the moment , it's driving me mad....feels like I'm under water . I've added drops and poured in warm water , it will be alright in a few days but right now it's horrid.

I'm so into My Favoritesmile die and cute camera 2 die. I've cut a fishtail tag from black card and used dotty paper from first edition. The sentiment is also MFT polka dot greetings.


Things dies and stamps at the moment , I buy mine at "Dies to die for " always a great service from Tracy . My card today features the
I love the colour combo ...how about you ? I'd send this to a man or woman.


challenges entered :
chocolate, coffee , cards : polka dots 
die cutting divas : anything goes 
dream valley : favorite colour como


well the weathers changed here ...back to rain , still quite warm though . Enjoy your day and happy crafting. jane x



10 comments:

Jacee said...

What a lovely card Jane, love the colour.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jane, I love the design and beautiful colour. I agree, could be suitable for a man or woman.
It's good to hear that you are so pleased with Tracy's service!
I hope your ear 'unblocks' soon!
Sue xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, I love your die cut details and pretty colour.
I'm sorry to hear that your ear is playing up, I hope it soon improves.
Still hot and sunny here but I think it might change at the weekend.
Pauline
x

Pia S said...

This is a nice combination of retro and modern, and it's the kind of design that works for both boys and girls, from younger adults to more mature ones! I really like that about a card!

downrightcrafty said...

this is fabulous love the camera great design
Hugs Kate xx

Pat N. said...

Great colors! What a cute card. TFS at DCD.

L.B. said...

I love the colors and layout of this cute card. TFS DCD

8upscrapin said...

Your creation is GORGEOUS!! Thanks so much for joining Chocolate Coffee and cards for our polka dot challenge... Crystal - DT

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely card. Love the colour combo.

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

Susan

Juls said...

Gorgeous love the colour and the whole retro feel of the card :-) xx