Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

MFT "smile" for the camera

I've got a blocked ear at the moment , it's driving me mad....feels like I'm under water . I've added drops and poured in warm water , it will be alright in a few days but right now it's horrid.

I'm so into My Favoritesmile die and cute camera 2 die. I've cut a fishtail tag from black card and used dotty paper from first edition. The sentiment is also MFT polka dot greetings.


Things dies and stamps at the moment , I buy mine at "Dies to die for " always a great service from Tracy . My card today features the
I love the colour combo ...how about you ? I'd send this to a man or woman.


challenges entered :
chocolate, coffee , cards : polka dots 
die cutting divas : anything goes 
dream valley : favorite colour como


well the weathers changed here ...back to rain , still quite warm though . Enjoy your day and happy crafting. jane x



9 comments:

Jacee said...

What a lovely card Jane, love the colour.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Jane, I love the design and beautiful colour. I agree, could be suitable for a man or woman.
It's good to hear that you are so pleased with Tracy's service!
I hope your ear 'unblocks' soon!
Sue xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, I love your die cut details and pretty colour.
I'm sorry to hear that your ear is playing up, I hope it soon improves.
Still hot and sunny here but I think it might change at the weekend.
Pauline
x

Pia S said...

This is a nice combination of retro and modern, and it's the kind of design that works for both boys and girls, from younger adults to more mature ones! I really like that about a card!

downrightcrafty said...

this is fabulous love the camera great design
Hugs Kate xx

Pat N. said...

Great colors! What a cute card. TFS at DCD.

L.B. said...

I love the colors and layout of this cute card. TFS DCD

mixamatoasties said...

What a lovely card. Love the colour combo.

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

Susan

Juls said...

Gorgeous love the colour and the whole retro feel of the card :-) xx