Followers

Monday 6 July 2020

Honey Bee House



 I would love to live in a house as pretty as this one. I have a passion for houses in craft , cards , models and dolls houses. I once had a job painting David Winter model houses . I was a home worker , the pay was terrible , talk about slave labour .

made using "Honey Bee" house builder dies. Plus the Christmas add on set . Created an easel card and used papers from Hunkydory "florabunda" paper pad .

challenges entered :
The paper players : fun and fancy folds 
Dies R Us : anything goes (with a die)

nasty cold and windy here , popping to the shops soon , hope the queuing is not bad.
happy crafting Jane x

5 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I love this little house and the fabulous details! The color combo is just perfect! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Jane, such a pretty house - lovely colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is fabulous Jane - who wouldn't want to live in a house like this! I think I'm going to be busy experimenting with all of the fabulous inspiration in our gallery this week! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players!

LeAnne said...

This is AMAZING! You are a house artist for sure! Thanks for sharing your Fun Fold with the Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

Is this not the cutest card ever! I love the pops of cheery yellow. The flowers on the window sills are the perfect touches. This is SO creative! Thank you for playing in my fun and fancy fold challenge this week!