Followers

Sunday 26 July 2020

MFT Best Finns ....octopuses garden



I like to be under the sea ....in an octopuses garden in the shade....
That could be a new card challenge  blog idea , cards inspired by songs . I love music nearly as much as I love crafting .
I used MFT "best finns"stamp and dies set, great new set this, good for male cards I think . Coloured with promarkers , sentiment heat embossed . The spotted die cut is called "sea foam" and is by crafters companion. I have added glossy accents to the eyes and specs .

challenges entered :



Fab Friday : colour challenge (see above)
 Inkspiration : (see pic above)
MFT : Wednesday sketch (see above )
cards 4 Guyz : no patterned paper
Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Happy Crafting and stay safe. Jane x

7 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

The bubble cut outs in the background are so perfect with your images. They are super cute even if I'm not a fan of real jellyfish lol! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Dang, this is cute - what a great use of our colors! Especially fun for me - I've been watching Yesterday all week, lol... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Jules said...

Hi Jane

Definitely a good theme for a challenge blog .. .. .. is it time for you to set up another?

A great fun card .... love the bubble background.

I just need to stop singing that song in my head now!! LOL!!

Hope you had a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, a super background and cute stamps - you have created a fun scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

stampwithamyk said...

How cute is that?!? Love your little ocean critters, perfect colors! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Cynthia said...

Adorable! Congrats on your MFT win!

cm said...

Your octopuses in the garden are so delightful and incredibly adorable! A brilliant take on our photo over at Inkspirational! So glad you joined us; thank you!
~carol