Followers

Thursday 23 July 2020

MFT Snow Buddies


A new MFT stamp and die set , well new to me, called "snow Buddies", so cute , I love the girl's puffer jacket and the silly dog. I coloured with promarkers , used starry card from Hunkydory , glitter snow using a lawn fawn die , a Christmas ribbon and snowflake buttons (with the shanks cut off) from Hobby craft .

challenges entered :
picture inspiration : Christmas in July (see pic above )
passion for promarkers : 2nd entry bingo (see above ) I used ribbon , button , die cuts
cute card Thursday : Christmas in July
Simon Says : reach for the stars

Going to Chester Zoo this afternoon with my Mum, not been for ages because of the corona virus . I'm a member and used to go all the time , now you have to book in advance , but at least it didn't have to close for good , it really is my "Happy Place" , there and my craft room .

happy crafting Jane x

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A sweet card Jane, cute stamps and great design.
I hope you enjoy your trip to the zoo.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Julie said...

Oh wow, love your card, Jane! Such cute images and a fab design! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Ella's Design said...

Another fab creation, Jane! Awesome colouring of those cute MFT characters and a super sweet snowy scene...
Thanks again for playing along with my BINGO challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

The Crafty Den said...

Another sweet card Jane. The images are adorable and your colouring is perfect. Loving the snowflake buttons too! Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week for Lisa's 'bingo board' challenge and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly said...

Hi, super cute card, I love the little characters. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly