Followers

Friday 10 July 2020

New Best Friend MFT

I really miss having a dog , maybe soon .
My card features MFT stamp New Best Friend , I love it, so cute, and the other girl in the set has a kitten . I coloured with pro/brush markers . The paper is from a scrapbook digi set , think it's nit wits . The lacy craft die cut , part of a set from the works. The sentiment is from another MFT stamp set called Puppy Kisses. The kraft butterfly and flower embellishments are from Hobby Craft.
challenges entered :

MFT colour challenge : (see pic above )
Festive Friday : (see pic above ) I choose friendship sentiment , flower and die cuts .
Southern Girls : anything goes

well rubbish weather again , put the washing out though , as it's windy . Happy crafting Jane x

3 comments:

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, such a sweet image and sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

I Card Everyone said...

I had hoped my little Sketch card could fit into the color challenge, too... not quite!
Jem this is absolutely adorable - I'm almost ready for another pet as well.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I love meeting more crafty friends from around the world!
=]

R's Rue said...

Love it so much