Followers

Sunday 19 July 2020

Souper Cool

nothing like a hot bowl of soup to warm you up and fill you up ! mind you when I'm in Spain ,on holiday, I love cold gazpacho soup , cool and delicious .

I've used MFT "recipe for happiness " stamp and die set , for the chef and the sentiment . The paper is old old stash scrap booking paper Medley,Ruby Rock It, cook . I used to buy expensive scrap book paper from a local craft shop (now closed )  and then never use it , saving it for best, so to speak ..no wonder I have soooo much stash . I  coloured with pro/brush markers.

challenges entered :
alphabet : H for hungry, your favourite food
sweet stamping  : clean and simple
The paper players : clean and simple
MFT : sketch (see pic above)

well another male card made ....my son saw it and said "cool , I like that " ...

happy crafting . Jane x

6 comments:

meg said...

fabulous image background and layout, love this fun card,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

cotnob said...

A super card Jane, a fun image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh, this little guy is as cute as can be, but I LOVE the background papers! Such a fun way to celebrate our 500th challenge, thanks for playing with the Players!

Dawn Phillips said...

Love your souper cool chef. He's adorable. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

laurie said...

LOL what a fun card...love it!Thanks for celebrating with us this week at The Paper Players 500th challenge!

Rachelle Oltean said...

I love that paper scrap piece you used as the background! This is wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge "H" is for Hungry!
Rachelle - DT : )