Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2020

No Line Colouring using sweet some bunny

If you have time on your hands and lots of alcohol markers and well patience ....then try no line colouring.


I stamped MFT sweet somebunny stamps in London Fog memento ink , very lightly . Then used a combination of pro markers, brush markers and copic markers to colour , basically working from the outside darkest colour  to inside light .You can add the little faces in later with a pen , on one , the standing bunny in the orange dress , I used a bit of pencil ,just a cheap propelling pencil. I did add highlights of white gel pen , I can't help myself . I don't think they are perfect , but never the less I'm quiet pleased.
Would I colour all my images this way ...well if I did I would not make many cards because it takes an age . Maybe with practise I'll get quick.

Tell me what you think .

happy crafting Jane x

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Jane

Your no-line colouring is amazing - must give it go sometime.

Love Jules xx