Followers

Monday 24 August 2020

Altenew - Dies -" Layered Floral Elements "all in blue

shock horror it's not a MFT or cute or critter , I do floral sometimes !
A new set for me Altenew layered floral elements . I cut them out of white card and then coloured with promarkers . The blue lacy paper background is "florabunda" paper pad  by Hunkydory. The sentiment I did on the pc , I think the pink letters give a pop from all the blue. Touches of white gel pen complete the look .

challenges entered
passion for promarkers : shades of blue 

happy crafting Jane x

6 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A delightful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

pinky said...

It is just gorgeous Jane! A bit different for you but done so beautifully! Hope everything is well with you and the family xx

The Crafty Den said...

What a beautiful card Jane. I love that you coloured your white die cuts with promarkers, I think most people (me included) forget about using this technique. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Shelly said...

Hi Jane, I really like your floral card. The die cut flowers are just perfect, and the sentiment finishes it all perfectly. Thanks for joining in with my challenge at Passion for Promarkers and good luck, Shelly

Aunty Sue said...

such a beautiful card and thanks for sharing at PFP this week

Jules said...

Hi Jane

This is beautiful!

I love the arrangement you have put together so perfectly, and all the lovely shades of blue! Great sentiment too.

Hope all is well at your end.

Love Jules xx