Followers

Saturday 1 August 2020

MFT Woof Pack


Decorating of the bedroom done, yipeee, lots of crafting time now.

I've used Woof Pack stamps and dies from MFT , the puppy's are so cute and sometimes mischievous . My background die Slim diagonal stripes by  Pink fresh Studio. I've coloured with promarkers. Heat embossed the sentiment . The balloons are sequins with black embroider twill.
My card is masculine in look , I think, because of the colours and no frilly bows ,gems etc. I choose dogs because they are my favourite , soft and cuddly and never answer you back , cats are great too but kill birds ....me no like that..


challenges entered :
 Color throw down : (see pic above)
allsorts : make it masculine
as you like it : favourite cats and dogs (why)

enjoy your weekend and happy crafting . Jane x

5 comments:

cotnob said...

A fun card Jane, cute puppies and sweet sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

A really sweet image and colours, many thanks for sharing and joining in with our 'Masculine' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Wendy L said...

This is adorable, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

Jules said...

Hi Jane

A real fun card. Love the background you have created very much and those little dog images are sooooo cute.

Thank you for playing along with the As You Like It Challenge.

Love Jules xx
AYLI Guest Designer

Brenda said...

This is such a darling card, those pups are a perfect example of why dogs are my favorite too! Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI Challenge this fortnight!