Followers

Saturday 15 August 2020

Totally tropical

Hello crafty friends , the hot weather continues here in North West England. Lovely if you can dip in a pool or the sea , not so nice for those working ,wearing masks and no fans allowed. I tidied my craft room yesterday , not the best job in the heat , but it had to be done.

My card features MFT polynesian paradise , stamp and die set, coloured with pro and brush markers. I've used bright tropical colours, I love this combination yellow, orange and green.
The background paper I did on the pc . I added aloha word die in glitter foam , cut a circle window , dotty die in the middle and added nuvo drops in the flower centers.

challenges entered:

allsorts : Summer Fun
challenge up your life : faraway countries
my time to craft : travel
just add ink : the letter T (mines t for tropical)
cute card Thursday : bright colours.
sweet stampin : favourite colour combo (yellow,orange , zesty green)


enjoy your weekend . Jane x

11 comments:

Patrice said...

Absolutely fabulous tropical card, Jane. I wish it was feeling that way down her in Australia....not just yet though. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

brenda said...

AN absolutely perfect creation for our theme Jane and such bright and happy colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Summer Fun' theme at Allsorts challenge.

We lost the warm weather mid week and been dull and almost constant rain since, in fact Friday we were flooded in two rooms and our daughter across the courtyard even worse.

B x

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jane, a lovely tropical theme - so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

After my visit here for a challenge, I came back and have been looking at your amazing work, so many different ways of card making and your colouring is awesome. So - I had to become a follower, and I can continue seeing them.
Faith x
PS Thanks for your lovely visit too.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Thank you Faith what a lovely thing to say .x

Judith said...

What a fabuloue cute and fun card. thank you for playing along with My Time To Craft x

Linby said...

Such a lovely fun card and so cute. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Crafting Andy said...

Lovely fun card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute creation. LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin', come back and play again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Silke said...

Such a sweet summery card. Many thanks for joining us at Challenge Up Your Life.
Silke