Followers

Friday 21 August 2020

Snow Buddies "in unusual colours"


Well when you say challenge ...as in a card challenge ...well I challenged myself in a way , to create a Christmas card in these non traditional colours . Maybe it shouldn't work ! In my opinion it does.

The stamped and die cut image are from MFT "snow buddies" , I think the little dog ,in the scarf , is the most cutest dog stamp MFT do  , and they have a lot and so do I. The sentiment is from crafters companion (I think) the stitched rectangle die is one I bought from Ebay , the paper is from the range . I've coloured with pro markers . The snowflake die is from Tattered Lace. The sparkly adhesive paper is by Xcuts.

challenges entered :
colour throwdown : see pic above for colours
I love promarkers: anything with a die cut or punch
The holly and the ivy Christmas challenge : anything Christmas
Festive Friday : day of encouragement See pic above) I choose bright colours , sparkle ,encouraging sentiment.

happy crafting Jane x

7 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

It worked beautifully! Love the winter scene you created! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

cotnob said...

Such a sweet Christmas card Jane, cute images.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Very cute card, I love your design. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

pinky said...

Oh it definitely works Jane. Just so sweet and loving all the texture.

Lori said...

Aww, super sweet! You definitely got these colors to work on a holiday themed design. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Beth McCullough said...

Jane- Your card is absolutely darling! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge.
Blessings,
Beth McCullough-DT

Judy Rozema said...

Super adorable! Love the colors and those sweet images! Thanks for linking up and playing at Festive Friday!