Followers

Thursday 27 August 2020

MFT Party Like A Pirate

I've used "Party Like A Pirate" stamp and die set from MFT. The inside of the card is stamped with the  sentiment "Party Like A Pirate" , which I think would be good for a young child but even an adult. I coloured with pro markers in sea greens , greys and beige's and I love how it turned out. The pattern paper is from the works , from a 12x12 pad called "travel", I love the scrapbook pads from them , great quality and only £3. I used kraft card on the back layer and stenciled with Tin Holtz ink using a creative expressions paint splashes stencil , then I splattered the paper and card with white darwi ink (I use this for parchment craft).

challenges entered :

Sunday Stampers : follow the sketch (see above)
cardz for guys : explore outdoors
Tuesday Throwdown : ink splatters

Happy Crafting . Jane x

4 comments:

Pamela said...

what an adorable card for the great outdoor theme card. Love the coloring job. Thank you for playin with us at C4G

Heather said...

Aw, this little guy looks like he's set for a perfect day - what a cute pirate! Love your coloring, and your paper choices are perfect! And I had to laugh when I saw your sidebar, too - pin-ups galore! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Annette Elliott said...

The title of your blog says it all! How adorable is this card?! Such a cute little pirate and nestled with his goodies. So darn cute! I love your sponging and distressing of the background piece too. Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge at Sunday Stamps! Hope to see you again soon!

Julie B said...

I agree you can get some bargains from The Works and the DP you've used is perfect for this cute image.
Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)