Followers

Wednesday 5 August 2020

HAPPY WEDDING DAY


I've crafted and made cards forever really , I love stamping and colouring with alcohol markers , but about 2 years ago a friend of mine introduced me to Parchment craft and I became hooked . I use the Groovi system from Clarity stamps and pergamano tools. It is very much a labour of love , time consuming but rewarding and very mindful . 
The lace edge on this card uses a Alice duo plate from groovi. It is all embossed ,pricked and snipped with tiny perga snips by hand . The actual image is a Groovi club plate , embossed ,Shaded (called white work) and coloured from behind with coloured pencils .
I hope you like it . I will not be parting from it till a very very special wedding takes place .

challenges entered :
The Paper Players : wedding/anniversary

Happy Crafting and stay safe. Jane x

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wowza...this defnitely IS a labor of love, but it is GORGEOUS! I can't believe the border! You must have very good eyes to poke out all those little bits! This is a stunning wedding card and we're honored that you shared it with us at the Players!

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Jane, so pretty and delicate - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Allisa said...

Such a gorgeous card, your details are amazing! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So much beautiful detail in your card, Jane! Wow! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at the Paper Players!